Tip: How to add Subtitles to Movie – Add srt to avi
This tutorial will lead you through a few VERY simple steps of adding a subtitle to a movie. I bet you wouldn’t enjoy the movie if you don’t understand the language of it. The best way to solve this problem is to simply add a piece of subtitle into the movie. In 15mins from now, you can master this trick and use it for the rest of your life. Please make sure you Subscribe to Us for more useful tips and interesting tricks!
How to add subtitles to movie or add srt to avi?
- The very first thing you have to do is to make sure that your movie is in avi file extension. If not, you have to convert it to avi file extension by using any of the video converters that support avi conversion.
- Next, search and download the subtitle that match your movie from these famous subtitle sites – www.divxsubtitles.net, subscene.com, www.mysubtitles.com, www.mysubtitles.org and many more.
- However, sometimes it is hard to find a suitable subtitle for a less popular movie.
- Alright, you should have a srt file with you right now. SRT is the format of a subtitle text file. You can see the contents of the subtitle with any text editor such as notepad.
- Place it in the same folder as the movie.
- You have to rename the srt file to match the avi file name. Both names must be exactly the same!
- Then, you need to download and install VobSub so that your video players learn how to display subtitle while playing a movie.
And that’s it! Your video should display the subtitle if you did the above steps correctly. You’ve just learnt how to add subtitles to movie or add srt to avi! Please make sure you Subscribe to Us for more useful tips and interesting tricks!
Click on this link to learn how to edit or convert subtitle.
Stream Movies TV Channel Online for Free?
Now that you’ve learned how to add a subtitle to a movie, let me ask you a question. What if there is a way wherein you don’t have to pay for any monthly cable or even satellite subscription and still gain instant access to any TV shows you ever wanted? Stream Direct TV is here to give you the future of online television! With this software, you will have the power to watch over 4500 HD quality channels directly on your own computer.
I wouldn’t simply recommend you something unless I’ve tested it myself. I bought an account for myself, tested it, impressed by it, and just wondering how come there are no other services like Stream Direct TV on the internet.
Beforehand, I want you to make sure that you have a computer and a good internet connection(if you’ve no problem watching HQ videos on youtube, your connection is good). After setting up the Stream Direct TV software program, you can start streaming right away. There’s no requirement to purchase any cable box, receiver and satellite dish. I am now paying less than what I would have had to pay for monthly cable TV and still be able to enjoy unlimited access to even more number of television channels 24/7.
For Mac Users – How to add subtitles to movie:
To view .srt files on a Mac, you need to use a video playing application called VLC. It’s free, and can be downloaded here. Once you’re running VLC, go to preferences and deselect ‘automatically detect subtitle files’. Then choose the subtitle file to be played with the movie using the ‘browse’ button (select both files). It’s not automatic but it works! Enjoy your movies! And thank you for reading this tip, How to add subtitles to movie, add srt to avi, add subtitles to movies, adding subtitles to movies, adding subtitles to movie, adding srt to avi.