Uninstall Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) and Revert Back to IE8 or IE7
If you are not satisfied with the newly released Internet Explorer 9 beta, you can always remove it and revert back to IE 8 or IE 7. This tutorial will guide you through the steps of doing so.
How to Uninstall Internet Explorer 9 and Revert Back to IE8/IE7
- Close IE and all other programs.
- Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Programs and Features (or Uninstall a program link).
- From the left pane, click View installed updates.
- Find Windows Internet Explorer 9 from the list of installed updates, right-click it and then select the Uninstall option.
- When Uninstall an update dialog box appears, click Yes. Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall Internet Explorer 9.
- When the IE9 uninstallation is completed, restart your computer.
- After the reboot, the previous version of IE installed on your system will be restored.
Subscribe, Follow, and Like!
Enjoy the article so far? Be the first to our articles and get latest updates on useful tips, tricks, freebies and more!