How to Zoom In and Out in Windows 7 – Magnify Screen using Built-in Magnifier
Do you have a large monitor? Or do you have difficulty when reading some texts on the screen? If so, you’re in the right place now.
It’s becoming a lot more common for people to use larger and larger monitors. With this fact, zooming feature are in high demand in any operating system. Microsoft has finally implemented its first ever successful built-in zooming feature in its latest OS, Windows 7. The existance of this feature has killed all other similar third party zooming applications to death.
This feature provide ease for users to read tiny texts and makes presentations much more effective and enjoyable for both presenters and audients.
To zoom in and out, and to exit:
- Hold windows logo key and press “+” or any Plus key to zoom in.
- Hold windows logo key and press “-“ or any Minus key to zoom out.
- Hold windows logo key and press “Esc” key to exit the Magnifier Application.
To change the types of zooming:
- Hold Ctrl and Alt, and then press F to switch the magnifier to Full Screen Mode.
- Hold Ctrl and Alt, and then press L to switch the magnifier to Lens Mode.
- Hold Ctrl and Alt, and then press D to switch the magnifier to Dock Mode.
Try it out yourself and you may eventually get familiar with it. Have fun!